Easter chat room live event + Forum event?

Pinkatron2000

Exhausted Retail Unicorn
Staff member
www.greaterrealms.us
Tumblr
hotpinkunicornmess
Steam ID
pinkatron2000
Would anyone be interested in a GR Easter celebration for April in both our chatroom and on the forums?

I'm looking to involve the entire community of GR, Rhydin.org and RDI by creating an adult festivities thread and a child friendly thread for activities as well as a thread for characters who own businesses or spring like items, herbs, gardens etc in the spring theme to share their products and create market stalls or anything really--to showcase their spring like items/food/drinks.

The setting would be in a magical garden like area in The Fae Wilds.

Some ideas of what we could all share:
Herbs
Veggies
Drinks
Food
Eggs
Flowers
Spring celebrations
Spring/Easter activities
Spring costumes/what your character will wear threads
Donated prizes for various easter themed silly games and fun

Please reply here with any ideas or interests or send me a message on GR with any donated items for prizes (with your character name), or feel free to message me anytime on discord as Pinkatron2000#0794 or send me an email to greaterrealms.gmail.com <3

Feel free to cross post any event ideas to Rhydin.org or in their discord as well (remembering to follow their community guidelines!) . Please do not cross post on rdi.dragonsmark.com as they do not allow advertising for non RDI events.

I will be working on creating several Easter Event threads describing the settings--for in chat--as well as threads for merchants or stalls and chat activities. Date will be announced asap.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?