Finally a Hello to you all.

MortisNox

Neither by chance, Nor by Fate
Hello all. I know its a tad bit late for this intro, but hey better late then never. You will find me playing Michael. I have played a number of table top and LARP games. I am glad I have been introduced to the GR scene. Please bear with me as I brush off rust from nearly 18 years of not playing in on-line formats.

GreaterRealms

:dnc: Welcome, welcome! Always so happy to hear that players returning have decided to try and do so right here! Woo! In case it wasn't obvious, I'm your Administrator, I like role play, long walks in the park and kittens.

If you need to contact me any time with questions, please do so! We also have a support forum for asking questions in case I can't reply immediately. Looking forward to seeing what you can find under the rust!

Ahni

GreaterRealms said:
:dnc: Welcome, welcome! Always so happy to hear that players returning have decided to try and do so right here! Woo! In case it wasn't obvious, I'm your Administrator, I like role play, long walks in the park and kittens.

If you need to contact me any time with questions, please do so! We also have a support forum for asking questions in case I can't reply immediately. Looking forward to seeing what you can find under the rust!
And glitter, she loves glitter. :D

HI THERE!

Val Holt

Personal Text? ::Wonders what it does...::
Welcome to the mad house! Take all the time you need to get that dust off, and get to rp'ing! :des:

Forgot your password?