OHMIGAWD HI!!!

Dannika Dragomir

So, um... I'm Fiona, aka Riley's writer, aka That Annoying Scottish Chick, aka Oh Dear God Flee!

I've been role playing since 1999--I refuse to tell you how old I am or to give you any sort of clue to guess how old I am. I started on AOL, then left for a long-ass time because of life, then stumbled across Crosswinds Tavern's site in...uh...I wanna say 2007-ish and then when that site starting sucking, made the leap to RDI, which has been so unbelievably good to me. It helped me launch my career as a professional, published author, after all. ::squeeeee!::

Ahem... Moving on...

So, now I'm here, with a character that didn't get enough attention or action on RDI, as she was always overshadowed by her "big sister", Riley. But since Riley is living in bookland now, Danni gets a new lease on life and hopefully she'll have the opportunity to stir up some trouble of her own.

I can't promise that I'll be around a lot to play live--there's at least two more books to write, plus assorted novellas and short stories that need to be addressed--but I'm ALWAYS up for a little group writing of SLs and scenes using Drive. So, if you're interested in having a sneak-thief vampire muddling up your stories, let me know.

Oh, and by the way--

I LOVE YOUR FACE, MELLY PANTS!!! :hrt:

GreaterRealms

OMIGAWD WE GOTS AN AUTHOR! (Edit: OKAY WE GOTS LOTS OF AUTHORS HERE AT GR BUT STILL!)

Hi Fionaface! Thank you for coming over with your awesome self and your awesome character! I look forward to any writing you get time to share with us! YAAAAAY! :dnc:

Mesteno

Necromancer, interrogator, executioner and sadist.
Well Hello Mrs. Published Author who I'm mighty jealous of! Welcome to the introductions thread! Maybe one day we'll get a Dannika book too?

Forgot your password?