Phone calls, Text messages, emails, letters

RavynDuWinter

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way...
To Veronika: "you be around tonight? I had to get away last night. .can't think, can't breathe...this wasn't supposed to be like this. .."

Awesome Incarnate

Awesome Incarnate
Group text to Dante, Ravyn, and Veronika: "Sry I wasnt able to attend the dance I got sick im at home if sum1 could bring me some chicken noodle soup n orange juice thatd b great <3 you all"

RavynDuWinter

To Dante: "I know today will be difficult for you. I think he would be proud of you. .
I'm sorry I can't be there. "

Veronika Belfoure

Re: To Ravyn: "where n when honey? we can talk then."

Re: to DJ: "Got u covered chica! Slo day so I can b there in abt a hr."

Text to Ravyn: "going 2 DJ's this aftrn to ply nurse. she's still icky. might b a lil late 2nite. I'll call u asap."

RavynDuWinter

To Veronika: "text me when you're done. ..think I need an impartial ear before I decide anything. ..I'll try to stop bawling by then. .."

RavynDuWinter

Whatever the arrangements for Captain Thorne's funeral, Dante will see, should he look, a decently sized tasteful wreath with"In Loving Memory" on it, with a small note attached
"Condolences to Captain Dante Keltar and the crew of the Swordsman on your loss.
Please know my thoughts are with you on this difficult day."

It is signed, in her handwriting, Ravyn Du Winter

RavynDuWinter

Text to Dante: "no thanks necessary, it was simply the right thing to do. I hope you, and they, are doing as well as can be expected"

Veronika Belfoure

To Ravyn: couldnt help it. bad girl in me told me to tear into the gifts. in bed hugging the tote. no take backs! <3 u 4 all the gifts I adore them.

Forgot your password?